Customer Service Specialist
Have you ever worked with the most prominent athletes, the best brands and retailers in the world?
With us, you can immerse yourself in the world of sports and help our clients become more digital. If you are open to communication and digital products, love to advise and help clients, then join our team!
We are a leading and globally established company with products supporting digital commerce. Our customers are professional teams (e.g. NFL, MLB), the most well-known brands and the best retailers worldwide. We work like a startup company, fast, as a team and without frills.
- Help our customers from all over the world with questions by phone or internet
- Enlarge our world's largest fit and shoe database
- Passion for customers and digital products
- Good German language skills
- Good English language skills
- Willingness to work Saturdays every fortnight
- Valid work permit
Nice to have
- Experience in dealing with clients
- Interest in sports
What we offer
A full-time position that you can try out first.
Good introduction and subsequent support with open questions by internal mentors.
Your workplace is located in our headquarters in the old Waldorf-Astoria cigar factory, centrally located and easily accessible by all means of transport.
Cool colleagues, friendly interaction in the teams and tolerance for mistakes. Kitchen, coffee, everything there.